Pages

Nars

I recently attended a Nars event at Harvey Nichols, to find out more about their skincare and foundation lines. Nars is hugely well known for their 'Orgasm' powdered blush, and its sister products; the multiple and the illuminator all in the same coveted tone.Other cult classics include, Turkish delight lipgloss, Dolce Vita lipstick and the infamous Laguna bronzer.

I always think skincare should be developed by skincare pro's and I was surprised to find out that Nars is owned by Shiseido, who have great skincare knowledge. I have to say though the skincare wasn't really for me, but the foundations I was impressed by, especially the Sheer Matte.









The event was small and intimate, which I liked, it meant we could all try out each product without feeling rushed, take notes if we wanted too and also ask advice on our own skin concerns. After giving the products a once over, we were given a step by step demonstration on achieving their on trend season look, whilst sipping on cocktails of course! Overall a great insight to the brand and a great event!!!

Naturally I picked myself up some goodies at the end.....




Nico Blush









Adult Content Blush Palette







(clockwise from above left, Zen, Miss Liberty, Deep Throat, Desire)

I got the Adult Content Palette for two reasons 1; They didn't have Zen and I wanted it, to try for contour. 2; I fell in love with the name, yes as shallow as that is.


"In the natural pursuit of beauty, women change constantly - great products inspire and guide the process. It's all about finding different ways to express individual beauty and personality" - Francois Nars


No comments:

Post a Comment

La Petite Luxe. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.