Pages

DIY Coconut & Lime Sugar Scrub

So I love a good body scrub!!!

Who doesn't want silky smooth glowing skin?! 

I decided to make my own at home body scrub and I love limes and I love coconut (as you know if you read my blog) so thought I would put them together to make the most amazing 'All Natural' body scrub!!!

It's simple, smells delicious and is great for your skin! Did I mention that it's ALL NATURAL?!!!

This scrub is moisturising, invigorating and exfoliating and is made from only 4 ingredients and in 4 simple steps! Perfect!

This would also make a perfect gift for friends and family! Package it in a jar with a cute label and give as present!


Coconut & Lime Sugar Scrub

Ingredients

1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Shredded Coconut
Zest of 1 Lime


Method

1. Melt coconut oil.

2. Mix in the sugar, until fully combined.

3. Add the shredded coconut and lime zest.

4. Mix together. 

Makes 1 cup of scrub. Store in a sealed jar or container. Stays fresh for up to 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

La Petite Luxe. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.